Last updated: December 19, 2021
Type of website: Blog
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
You might provide Under The Moonlight with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you if you choose to use the Contact Us form. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using Under The Moonlight. Usage Data may include information such as the pages of Under The Moonlight that you visit, the date of your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Under The Moonlight by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the location, the type of mobile Internet browser you used to find Under The Moonlight, and other diagnostic data. All data collected is not personally identifiable to any one person but sorted by location.
Information from Third-Party Social Media Services
Under The Moonlight has links to third-party social media services:
Third Party Freelance Business Offers
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Under The Moonlight will never sell your personal information. A cookie is a small file that contains information about browsing history. The cookie would be created if you click on a website page, post, image, document, audio or video. Data is logged in by WordPress (Automattic) the click on what was viewed on the website. Location (country) of the user, view count, comments, likes, downloads, clicks on posts and pages all have cookies that login data for the statistical use of this website.
There are third-party links throughout this site. Third-party content may be from the reference links provided, GIF’s or videos hosted on another platform. Their cookie and privacy policies differ from this site and might collect your data if not specified with them.
For more information about Automattic cookie and private policy offered on this website, read their explanation at https://automattic.com/cookies/
For user in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For users in tge United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018. We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
Use of Your Personal Data
Under The Moonlight may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract. The contracts would only come from Fiverr or Upwork.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests or questions you have that your asked through the Contact Form
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve this website’s performance, products, services, marketing and your experience.
Your personal information may be shared under the following situations:
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Under The Moonlight will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve functionality.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
Under The Moonlight may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Under The Moonlight
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with Under The Moonlight
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Under The Moonlight does not address anyone under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please Contact Us. If we become aware that Under The Moonlight has collected personal data from anyone under the age of 16 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from Under The Moonlight.
We support the guidelines and regulatory requirements provided in the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.